Photographer, choreographer, innovator and trainer, Marie-Josée Lareau is a multitalented artist and entrepreneur.She studied photography and choreography and graduated from the UQAM dance program (Creative Process option). She then founded her dance and circus company called Création À l’Endroit.
After producing her own dance and circus shows, Marie-Josée and her company joined the Cirque du Soleil. For 10 years, she directed the Cirque’s artistic training programs. During this time, she also worked as an assistant choreographer and special events designer, and for the Cirque’s Centre for Research and Innovation of Performance. She gained particular distinction by staging the Cirque du Soleil president’s presentation at the 2012 edition of C2 Montréal.
On completing her Executive MBA at McGill–HEC Montréal, and with more than 20 years’ expertise in creativity and innovation, Marie-Josée decided to focus on developing transformative training experiences that would stimulate ideation, reflection, team building and collaboration in business settings.
She has worked with companies and organizations known around the world, such as the Cirque du Soleil, La Factry school of creativity science, HEC Montréal, McGill University, Concordia University, C2 Montréal and AbbVie Canada, where she was the head of innovation.
In 2016, Marie-Josée founded InnoveLab, a company offering a unique method and process for training and supporting leaders and their teams in enhancing their creativity, sense of innovation and collaborative spirit and in refocusing on their overall goals.
– The art & science of coaching, Erickson international & CFC, coaching, 2019
– Professeur de Prana Vinyasa Flow yoga Canada, Samudra Shive Rea, 2018
– Méthode Dolfino, Activez votre plein potentiel, Hypnose 2018
– Leader certifiée, Succès Infini TM, 2018
– Professeure de yoga et de relaxation certifiée de l’Institut Holistique corps et âme, 2008
– Centre Tao, Théraphie psychocorporelle et énergétique et accupression Taoïste, 2004